The AFRJ Freedom Council is an assembly of business leaders and global companies working to end human trafficking – together. Since it’s launch in 2017, the Council has birthed a number of solutions that today are helping the entire anti-trafficking movement, and each company member has worked to strengthen their own CSR (corporate social responsibility) efforts to impact human trafficking as well. This year, the Council is expanding both its programmatic scope and geographic reach, and for the first time, is opening its doors to welcome individual business leaders as well as new companies to join the cause.
Today, we are pleased to announce the 2020-2021 leadership of the Council and the Chairs of each Committee. We love working alongside these amazing people and are so thankful for their dedication to the cause of freedom!
- Shally Pannikode, Chair
- May Collins, Secretary & Business Engagement Chair
- Joe & Linda Roslansky, Student Council Chairs
- Bob Meier, Events Chair
- Ashok Nangia, International Chair
- Michelle Doy, Communications Chair
- Matt Kirkegaard, Individual Members Chair
- Nishi Raina, Technology Chair
*Learn more about the Freedom Council at engagetogether.com/freedomcouncil.