In January, we joined with partners to raise awareness of over 1,500 individuals by:
- Sharing at the Williamson County Community Forum on all the ways that businesses can make an impact
- Joining Send Relief for two podcasts on churches can engage human trafficking and why foster care kids are so very vulnerable
- Presenting at Rotary Brentwood in Tennessee on how civic groups are uniquely positioned to engage,
- Hosting a webinar for Anthem associates and partners on the nexus between healthcare and human trafficking (Shally Pannikode, Chair of the Freedom Council, hosted the webinar alongside Dr. Jordan Greenbaum of CHOA)
- Equipping human resource professionals through a webinar hosted by SHRM-Atlanta,
…and so much more!
Increase your knowledge today by earning your Human Trafficking Awareness badge with Justice U™.